[vdsm] May I apply for a user account on jenkins.ovirt.org to run VDSM functional tests?

Yaniv Bronheim ybronhei at redhat.com
Wed Feb 6 13:59:02 UTC 2013

Zhshzhou, It sounds very helpful and we must use functional tests already as you mentioned.

Please inform vdsm-devel how to run those tests manually and how we can distinguish errors with that.
XML-RPC functional test cases are still in progress and there's a lot to add there, it might be useful to add wiki about those tests, what is covered and what we want to add