access to alterway servers.

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Wed Feb 6 20:40:22 UTC 2013

Hi Karsten,

On 02/01/2013 01:26 AM, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
>> I though dneary will push the key. I will do it tomorrow morning.
>
> Sorry, this one was on me. Dave gave me what I needed, and I actually
> have eedri enabled on one of the servers entirely, ewoud and dcaro
> partially, and the other server to go.

It's nice to take the fall for me, Karsten, but you gave me everything I
needed before you left for Europe - the truth is that I have been
allowing myself to get pulled in different directions, and did not get
around to it over the past week.

It seems I have Ewoud's public SSH key, but not David or Eyal's.

Sorry!
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13