Proposing Kiril nesenko as power user for "ovirt engine tools"

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Thu Feb 7 08:39:47 UTC 2013

Hi,

I would like to propose kiril nesenko as 'jenkins power user' for ovirt engine tools.
These tools indlude iso uploader, log collector, image uploader and others.

Kiril is very involved in building and running Jenkins jobs on the rhevm product,
and maintains & package the ovirt tools currently.
As part of being power user on jenkins.ovirt.org, he will create new jobs to build and release tools for the various OS supported.

I vote +1 as i personally know kiril and he's experience.

Thansk,

Eyal.