Testing oVirt Node on the new infrastructure

Fabian Deutsch fabiand at redhat.com
Thu Feb 7 11:19:27 UTC 2013

Hey,

now that the infrastructure is in place I wonder if it's possible to get
a place where we can test oVirt Node.
The "knackpunkt" ("crux of the matter") of our functional tests is, that
VMs need to be spawned in which Node is setup. So it's basically the
question if a potential VM would allow nesting, so that on-demand VMs
could be spawned inside of it ...

If it's not impossible to get such a VM I'd lay out the plan on what
else is needed to setup the automated testing of Node.

Greetings
fabian