Testing oVirt Node on the new infrastructure

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Thu Feb 7 11:25:14 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

unfortunately, infra is not yet entirely in place.
we still need to install jenkins master + libvirt/ovirt instance to run VMs.
hopefully it will be done soon (during the next week).

I'm currently testing nested vms in my team on fedora 18, so if it works,
it will be no issue to add it once we'll have the infra running.