Website down

Libor Spevak lspevak at redhat.com
Sun Feb 17 12:30:36 UTC 2013

Hi, I see the error, too.

Is the cause out of disk space because logs are growing rapidly?

This is from the discussion from last year:
http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/infra/2012-November/001376.html

"This was probably not a full database but a full disk, looks like
someone has cleaned it up already or one of the cronjobs took care of it
since then? 1.9G are back available.
files are continuing to grow at a rate of about 2 MB total each day

"