Adding reports and dwh to nightly.

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Tue Feb 19 14:02:42 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Please open a ticket at https://fedorahosted.org/ovirt/report,
describing the build process for reports & dwh
(i.e provide a build script, instructions on how to build each project and from which repos).

Once the info is there, we can start working on adding the relevant jobs in jenkins.ovirt.org.

also, how big is each of these packages? we currently have some space issues with resources.ovirt.org,
which holds all the nightly builds, so if it's too big, it might need to wait till we update the server.

Eyal.