New ideas to grow the community

Kiril Nesenko kiril at redhat.com
Sun Feb 24 09:00:29 UTC 2013

Hi team,
I have few ideas regarding the project, any feedback will be appreciated !

### IRC ###
1. I think that we should create new channels on irc, #ovirt is not enough.
We should add:

#ovirt-meeting - will be used for meetings only, need to add bot that will log the meetings
#ovirt-devel - will be used for devel discussions only
#ovirt - general

2. Infra meetings should start with the following topic - New folks introductions (this is a tmp subject)
In this topic we will let new folks to introduce themselves.

### Ovirt website ###

1. We should add link to the infra in - http://www.ovirt.org/Community
It should be possible to navigate to http://www.ovirt.org/Infra from http://www.ovirt.org/Community .
First thing someone that want to join the project will navigate to http://www.ovirt.org/Community ,
so it is very important to add link there.

2. Update - http://www.ovirt.org/Becoming_an_Infrastructure_team_member

-Kiril