[JENKINS] update on new jenkins master server

Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden ewoud+ovirt at kohlvanwijngaarden.nl
Sun Feb 24 10:52:46 UTC 2013

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 03:40:18AM -0500, Eyal Edri wrote:
> new server is up and running @ http://alterway01.ovirt.org:8080/
> (i'll move it to default port 80 after the migration)

I don't see a reason this has to wait till after the migration since
that's just apache configuration.

> progress is here: http://etherpad.ovirt.org/p/steps_for_installing_new_jenkins_master

This log is useful and we should save it because it'll make our lives
easier when we want to puppetize it.

> i'm planning to do the migration on Thursday with dcaro if possible.

Sounds good.

> currently the server is working with existing private keys (so it has access to other ovirt servers),
> login with openid works (if you want to login, let me know and i'll set up the account for you before the migration).

It would be cool if you could easily select the fedora account when
logging in with openid.

> remarks and comments are welcome.

Great job, I really like the oVirt skin.