RPM-builds for CentOS

Alexander Rydekull rydekull at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 14:32:24 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I am one of the members of the oVirt Infrastructure team. We have, as you
might know some servers that have been sponsored which we plan to deploy.
As the selection of our OS, we've chosen to go with CentOS 6.

We plan to install oVirt on these machines, but there are no packages
available for CentOS, from us, as of today.

To be a bit more precise, we're looking for a repo, just like the one
below, but for CentOS 6:
http://resources.ovirt.org/releases/3.2/rpm/Fedora/17/

The reason I'm sending this mail is to ask if someone would be willing to
package it for CentOS 6.
Preferably the people that already package it for Fedora.

I might point out that I've heard there might be some progress on this
already, and if it is, please forgive my ignorance for missing out on it.
But if you have more information, do let me know, since we are very eager
to get the nodes up and running.

Thank you.

--
/Alexander Rydekull