Kick-off meeting for new RackSpace-based hosts

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Jan 3 19:02:56 UTC 2013

We've got the agreement setup to use some new hosts at RackSpace, as
provided by Red Hat IT. In order to start, RackSpace has a setup call
where the points-of-contact (POCs) on our side meet the POCs on their
side. We discuss escalation methods, ACLs, config details, etc.

Anyone from oVirt Infra who may be involved in running those hosts is
welcome to attend. We're trying to do this right away so we can start
using the service. I've suggested either 9 or 11 am EST this coming
Monday - just before or just after our weekly Infra meeting.

Eedri - are you available at one of those times? I figure it's a 30 min
call.

Anyone else interested or I should reach out to?

Thanks - Karsten