Kick-off meeting for new RackSpace-based hosts

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Thu Jan 3 21:14:49 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Yes. please send me the call details when you have them.
I believe those servers can be used for:
1. one or more server to be used as hypervisor to run jenkins slave vm with multiple os's
2. one physical server to be used for automatic testing of ovirt (adding host,etc...)

at least that i had in mind for now.

thanks,

Eyal.