WordPress stats for 2012

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sat Jan 5 04:36:18 UTC 2013

We received this report automatically:

http://jetpack.me/annual-report/27370894/2012/

This is because we were tracking the website based on WordPress using
JetPack, which is part of the WordPress universe. Interesting stuff.

For the coming year, one of my projects is going to be figuring out some
replacement stat tracking capabilities that use the MediaWiki and Apache
data that we have available. We'll want this at least initially in place
for the 3.2 release so we can measure the impact of e.g. publicity
efforts. The 3.0 release created the most attraction last year, and the
3.1 release didn't have the same level of attention on the website.

- Karsten