Kick-off meeting for new RackSpace-based hosts

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Sat Jan 5 16:48:42 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

i don't think it will be possible to have a host to run vms and be used for automatic tests as hypervisor at the same time.
another alternative will be to use nested hosts.
i'm currently in the process of testing it on f17, having bit of issue with qemu though.
if it will prove working, we can use a nested vm instead of a bare-metal host to run automation tests.

e.