New infra member proposal

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Mon Jan 14 15:06:25 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm not sure we set up formal procedure to add new team members to the infra team, so i'm raising the
question here on the list.

I would like to propose to add David Caro as a formal oVirt infra maintainer.
David is part of the RHEVM Integration team at RedHat, as part of his role he's in charge of maintaining & developing tools for: puppet, foreman, jenkins.
He's been involved in the oVirt project from around Nov 2012 and participated in most of the latest infra weekly meetings.
He is also involved in the Jenkins master migration plan to alterway servers that is due soon.

I think david can contribute greatly to the infra team with his knowledge in relevant technologies & services.
In terms of permissions to services i think access to Jenkins master, Jenkins slaves, puppet & foreman servers will be good to start with.

I vote +1,
Any remarks, comments?

Eyal Edri.