repo request process

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Mon Jan 14 20:08:33 UTC 2013

On 01/14/2013 10:04 PM, Mike Burns wrote:
> On Mon, 2013-01-14 at 14:37 -0500, Eyal Edri wrote:

all "voting" processes are based on emails today (well, other than
patches which go through gerrit).
(we vote on infra on "technical" repo aspects, say here, since this repo
is part of the reports subprojects, same for java-sdk). but for a new
repo/subproject/concept, we actually go through the board mailing list.