can't login to mailman

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Fri Jan 18 17:38:16 UTC 2013

Hi Karsten,

Generally when someone gets this error, mailman has logged something in
Apache's error.log - that might help diagnose the issue.

These things can be intermittent also - I'm no mailman expert, but I
have seen this screen before, and then had it go away when I retried an
hour later.

Cheers,
Dave.

On 01/18/2013 06:21 PM, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
> On 01/18/2013 12:10 PM, Itamar Heim wrote:
>> trying to login to engine-devel as admin, i get:
>> Bug in Mailman version 2.1.12
>>
>> We're sorry, we hit a bug!
>>
>> Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing of
>> traceback and other system information has been explicitly inhibited,
>> but the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman error logs.
>
> I'm not sure what that error means, but I'm able to login to the admin
> interface:
>
>> http://lists.ovirt.org/mailman/admin/engine-devel
>
> I also logged in to the moderators queue (and cleared, it pushing a
> message along), and that worked fine.
>
> I'll email you the password separately, see if that is the problem.
>
> - Karsten

Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13