can't login to mailman

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Fri Jan 18 17:44:43 UTC 2013

Hi,

On 01/18/2013 06:41 PM, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
> Good call, Mailman was complaining about space on the device!
>
> /var/lib/mailman/error
>
> There's 125 M left but there was probably a moment when it was full.
> I'll do some quick clean-up.
>
> I wonder if we should move up the Mailman migration? It would have to be
> early next week before I go on vacation.

It's planned for an AlterWay VM, correct?

We can create the VM, but I don't think it's wise to rush a move of
something as critical as our mailing lists just before holidays. I'll
happily help install Mailman and put together a migration plan, if
you're comfortable with that, and then you can finalise the migration
and DNS changes when you get back - how does that sound?

Thanks,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13