can't login to mailman

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Jan 18 17:52:30 UTC 2013

On 01/18/2013 09:44 AM, Dave Neary wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 01/18/2013 06:41 PM, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
>> Good call, Mailman was complaining about space on the device!
>>
>> /var/lib/mailman/error
>>
>> There's 125 M left but there was probably a moment when it was full.
>> I'll do some quick clean-up.
>>
>> I wonder if we should move up the Mailman migration? It would have to be
>> early next week before I go on vacation.
>
> It's planned for an AlterWay VM, correct?
>
> We can create the VM, but I don't think it's wise to rush a move of
> something as critical as our mailing lists just before holidays. I'll
> happily help install Mailman and put together a migration plan, if
> you're comfortable with that, and then you can finalise the migration
> and DNS changes when you get back - how does that sound?

I know, I don't want to destabilize then disappear. We've been limping
along.

I know, what I can do is just buy-up more disk on Linode. I'll plan a
resize window this weekend, double our space, give us breathing room
until February.

+1 for putting together a migration plan, etc., thanks!

(Today I'm working on oVirt infra documentation and process stuff,
planning coverage for my being gone, etc.)

- Karsten