Fwd: Re: oVirt - Infiniband Support / Setup

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sat Jan 19 00:50:01 UTC 2013

There is developer interest in this Infiniband support offering. I think
we can support making this happen through the Infra team, especially if
we can get someone to commit to maintaining the relationship and
figuring out the interoperation details.

Alexander - do you want to run with this?

In addition to getting you working on Gerrit, this Infiniband work can
be another part of your "journey" toward being a formal maintainer on
the Infra team.

- Karsten