Vacation coverage: quaid

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Wed Jan 23 08:37:50 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm also be on PTO on at least some of these days,
entering exams period for my MBA.

So i probably can't take any of these responsibilities for those days..
But, i'll still keep an open eye for errors on linode and will start working on the new jenkins server,
at least on all the pre migration stuff.

Eyal.