openstack jenkins job builder

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Wed Jan 23 15:17:24 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

I also heard about it and we thought looking into it for RHEVM as well.
unfortunately , i'm not sure i'll have time to look into it at the moment.
if anyone else volunteers to test it on jenkins.ovirt.org and propose a process to use it, that' fine by me.

what i do know is that once you use it, it limits you for changing a job, and you have to change the template for it.