Vacation coverage: quaid

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Jan 23 19:24:04 UTC 2013

On 01/22/2013 05:40 PM, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
> All:
>
> I'm going to be on vacation from 25 Jan to 08 Feb, with a few days of
> concentrated in-the-office on 31 Jan, 01 Feb (and a visit to FOSDEM
> following that.) We should plan that I won't be available at all during
> those two weeks. (I'll check in, I'll have a phone, but let's not rely
> upon me for emergencies, OK?)
>
> This (and other reasons) prompted me to write down who is assigned to
> what for this team:
>
> http://www.ovirt.org/Infrastructure_team_assignments
>
> Looking at what I may be the only person who can do:
>
> 1. Manage Linode via their dashboard.
> 2. Manage Mailman - new lists, fixes, etc.
> 3. Do obscure things on the Linode.
> 4. Run ovirtbot.
>
> Anything I'm missing?

I forgot to add:

* Manage OpenShift account via web login.

Several folks around here (Dave Neary, Garrett Lesage, Jason Brooks)
already have their sshkeys loaded in to OpenShift so they can do CLI
work. I have now passed them the account details they need so they can
do the few things only available through the web interface.

In general, those three have the access and knowledge to troubleshoot
and fix issues with our MediaWiki + OpenShift instance.

- Karsten