Image on the wiki

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Tue Jul 2 09:25:43 UTC 2013

Hi,

(Catching up with some email backlog - thus the messages about old issues)

I fixed this soon after Karsten's message - there was a build script
which wasn't running because of a related issue, which created sym
links from the image store on persistent storage and the images
directory in the wiki. The "fix" was to remove the creation of the sym
link from the build file, and add it to git (where it was originally
in the quickstart we used).

So this was unrelated to the substance of Karsten's commits, except in
so far as they cause the build process to run and the symlinks were
not created - in reality this was related to the cartridge upgrade
which happened for OpenShift at the beginning of June, and which
continued to have some issues until recently.

Cheers,
Dave.