Fwd: [Users] Password reset of ovirt wiki not working

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Tue Jul 2 09:30:05 UTC 2013

Hi,

Just to close the loop - this is this issue:
https://fedorahosted.org/ovirt/ticket/60

I identified and characterised the issue - it was a build issue with
pear-Mail not getting pulled in correctly into the app, causing build
fails, and preventing email sending from the app (thus the internal
error whenever anyone hit a page to do with email sending - including
new account creation).

It appears that we were emailless for 3 weeks. We should send a reminder
email/password reset to everyone who joined the wiki from June 1st
through 22nd to let them know about the issue and allow them to connect
and confirm their email address.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13