OpenShift key for dcaro

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Jul 3 19:15:45 UTC 2013

08:46 < dneary> quaid, dcaro is looking into bullet proofing ovirt.org
against robiot attacks slowing us down, he's already doing
                Gerrit and would be interested in helping with www. as well
08:47 < dneary> quaid, Could we have his pubkey added for the oVirt
OpenShift account please?

David:

You should have access to the OpenShift repo for www.ovirt.org. Let us
know if you've any questions. The app should still be set for hot_deploy
so it won't restart the website with changes. I'll send you the ssh and
git links separately; ideally you only use ssh for looking at the
running system, since it is replaced from the git repo on each restart.

- Karsten
--
Karsten 'quaid' Wade