SpamAssassin and mailman

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Jul 3 20:45:46 UTC 2013

On 07/03/2013 08:53 AM, Mike Burns wrote:
> Can we please setup spamassassin or some other service for handling
> spam?  I'm getting 20-30 spam emails a day to moderate (and I have a
> feeling my lists are relatively low traffic).

It's an old but open request:

https://fedorahosted.org/ovirt/ticket/12

> The vast majority of the emails end up with subjects like ???????? but
> they come from seemingly random email addresses, so even adding filters
> is not helping.

What would help is if we could prioritize this with everything else,
then get to it in that order. I agree it's annoying, I just don't know
in what order to address it. (Also, someone needs to volunteer to do it,
but it helps if they know its importance.)

- Karsten
--
Karsten 'quaid' Wade