[Engine-devel] Proposal for new commit msg design for engine commits

Fabian Deutsch fabiand at redhat.com
Tue Jul 9 12:54:06 UTC 2013

Am Dienstag, den 09.07.2013, 08:49 -0400 schrieb Alon Bar-Lev:

> [...]

I agree with Alon here that the Ci informations don't belong in the
commit msg.
My opinion is that a testcase should know what it covers. This
information from the testcase can then be used by any party to determin
if the testcase should be run on a specific commit (which yields
informations about the changed paths, files, owner, author, etc ...
which might be valuable).

- fabian