Need a project coordinator

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Thu Jul 18 09:29:09 UTC 2013

Hi,

We haven't yet heard from some members of the Infra team - Eyal, Ofer,
Itamar and Mike - it would be nice to hear from them, but it's looking
like Kiril has support at this point.

Kiril, are you happy to take the job?

Cheers,
Dave.

On 07/16/2013 07:02 PM, Dave Neary wrote:
>     eedri (maintainer)
>     ekohl (maintainer)
>     iheim (maintainer)
>     mburns (maintainer)
>     oschreib (maintainer)
>     quaid (maintainer)
>     rmiddle (maintainer) - inactive
>
>     dcaro (apprentice)
>     dneary (apprentice)
>     knesenko (apprentice)
>     rydekull (apprentice)
>
> I have spoken to several of the team, and I would like to propose Kiril
> Nesenko graduate from apprentice to maintainer based on his activity in
> recent months[...]

<snip>

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13