Moving backups away from linode01

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Sat Jul 20 16:45:04 UTC 2013

yes. we talked about it in the past.

we can probably put it on alterway02.ovirt.org. (jenkins backups are already there).
i suggest also moving the backups scripts to run from jenkins to increase visibility for errors.

what do you mean by "active data"?
alterway02 is currently running our production ovirt-engine instance
(hosts puppet/foreman and soon resouces.ovirt.org as well).

Eyal.