Need a project coordinator

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Sun Jul 21 09:24:43 UTC 2013

Hi,

On 07/20/2013 06:34 PM, Eyal Edri wrote:
> +1 without a doubt.
>
> i'm sure kiril will be an excellent coordinator for oVirt.

That seems very clear then - Kiril, you're it!

>From the other conversation between Rydekull & quaid, and today's
logwatch showing a 99% full disk again, it seems like the first order of
business is moving backups and downloads off linode01. How would you
like to see that handled? Is one of the Rackspace hosts set up with a
lot of storage, and can we use it now for this?

Thanks,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13