Infra Weekly :: Minutes :: 2013-06-01

Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden ewoud+ovirt at kohlvanwijngaarden.nl
Wed Jun 5 14:25:00 UTC 2013

Minutes:
        http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2013/ovirt.2013-06-03-14.24.html
Minutes (text):
        http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2013/ovirt.2013-06-03-14.24.txt
Log:
        http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2013/ovirt.2013-06-03-14.24.log.html

====================
#ovirt: infra weekly
====================

Meeting started by ewoud at 14:24:51 UTC. The full logs are available at
http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2013/ovirt.2013-06-03-14.24.log.html .

Meeting summary
---------------
* hosting  (ewoud, 14:26:55)
  * rackspace0{1,2}.ovirt.org installed, not connected to foreman/puppet
    yet  (ewoud, 14:28:45)
  * knesenko to send desc of ovirt-engine layout to infra list  (eedri,
    14:39:16)
  * LINK: https://github.com/Ohadbasan/puppet-nrpe   (obasan, 14:42:08)

* puppet  (ewoud, 14:43:22)
  * puppet repo on gerrit requested  (ewoud, 14:55:52)
  * ACTION: continue puppet repo push to foreman on infra list  (eedri,
    15:01:49)

* jenkins  (eedri, 15:02:06)
  * ACTION: add an additonal administrator for gerrit.ovirt.org to add
    redundancy and backup for weekends  (eedri, 15:08:17)
  * AGREED: Add an additional admin for gerrit  (quaid, 15:10:27)
  * jenkins configuration files are now backed up to alterway02 server
    (eedri, 15:10:46)
  * ACTION: re-discuss full backup of infra services once we have ext.
    storage  (eedri, 15:13:00)
  * added new job to run quick rpm make for ovirt-engine on fedora and
    el (to verify packging isn't broken)  (eedri, 15:14:13)
  * ACTION: reschdule infra meeting time after reviewing doodle results
    (eedri, 15:19:32)
  * ACTION: send request to add ovirt as project to linkedin  (eedri,
    15:21:32)

Meeting ended at 15:21:53 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* continue puppet repo push to foreman on infra list
* add an additonal administrator for gerrit.ovirt.org to add redundancy
  and backup for weekends
* re-discuss full backup of infra services once we have ext. storage
* reschdule infra meeting time after reviewing doodle results
* send request to add ovirt as project to linkedin

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * continue puppet repo push to foreman on infra list
  * add an additonal administrator for gerrit.ovirt.org to add
    redundancy and backup for weekends
  * re-discuss full backup of infra services once we have ext. storage
  * reschdule infra meeting time after reviewing doodle results
  * send request to add ovirt as project to linkedin

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* eedri (67)
* ewoud (35)