ovirt gerrit slow and problematic

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Wed Jun 5 16:12:25 UTC 2013

On Wed 05 Jun 2013 01:04:22 PM CEST, Eyal Edri wrote:

> [...]

I still see a lot of jobs failing to clone the git repo.
Do we have any network limits for the amazon instances or something?
Is the machine heavy loaded?
We had some problems with the open files limit in downstream, maybe we
are having the same problem? We fixed it raising the limit considerably
and we put some monitoring for it (now that we have icinga aroung we
can start monitoring those things as well).

Can I have ssh and take a look at it? Maybe some limited access account?

--
David Caro

Red Hat Czech s.r.o.

Tel.: +420 532 294 605