Fedora 19 Repo content on resources.ovirt.org

Mike Burns mburns at redhat.com
Wed Jun 5 17:29:06 UTC 2013

Previously, I had simply put a symlink under the Fedora directory called
19 that pointed to 18.  This meant that a user using F19 would be able
to still get rpms without hardcoding 18 into their repo files.

An issue came up yesterday that a user could *not* install an AllInOne
system because of this.  The base reasoning was that the fence-agents
rpm was split into many rpms in Fedora 19.  The vdsm team handled this
by changing the Requires option to require the fence-agents-all rpm
instead of fence-agents.

Solution:

I had the user manually install vdsm from fedora 19 repos first, then do
the AllInOne setup.  This has solved their problem for now.

To solve this going forward, I've done the following:

remove the 19->18 symlink
rsync latest versions in a new 19 directory
upload f19 vdsm into the 19 directory

Mike