gerrit will be upgraded now

Allon Mureinik amureini at redhat.com
Sun Jun 9 11:45:37 UTC 2013

The new version and the old version have an annoying difference.
In the older version, in the main screen, verified (V) was the second-right column, and reviewed (R) the right most.
In the newer version, verified (V) is right column, and code reviewed (CR) the second right.

Is this configurable?
If so, it's would be convenient to get it back.
If not, all - FYI.
Don't do the mistake I did and try to merge a patch that's merely verified :-)