oVirt profile on linkedin

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Jun 11 19:08:46 UTC 2013

On 06/08/2013 11:19 PM, Kiril Nesenko wrote:
> So can we create such email addr. for registration purpose ?

If we count your request as +1 vote, and Itamar's comments about privacy
as support-if-properly-private (which is no problem), then I guess we're
OK with creating a mailing list.

Can you create a ticket for this? I'd like to see if anyone else wants
the practice in creating mailing lists. We'll want to use this config:

http://www.ovirt.org/Creating_and_configuring_mailing_lists#Configuration_for_a_-private_list

- Karsten