ovirt gerrit is extremely slow

David Caro Estevez dcaroest at redhat.com
Tue Jun 18 13:53:47 UTC 2013

btw. I was afraid that gerrit did some checksum check of the war file, but it does not (tested on my local instance) so I can change the robots inside the war file to avoid it being overwritten again, I'll do that this evening once there's not too much people working.

I've seen that bingbot requested the robots a while ago and has stopeed crawling since that, maybe it was just using a cached version requested before and polling once in a while.

That does not invalidate the fact that an apache proxy before gerrit can give a lot of flexibility and control. But maybe it makes it less urgent :)