Fwd: [Users] Password reset of ovirt wiki not working

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Jun 18 17:31:14 UTC 2013

On 06/18/2013 06:12 AM, Laszlo Hornyak wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A wiki-related problem from the users list.

There isn't a username that looks like 'j.astrego'. We can just reset
the password if we have the username, I think.

What has me more concerned is this statement:

>> Internal error
>>
>> Set $wgShowExceptionDetails = true; at the bottom of
>> LocalSettings.php
>> show detailed debugging information.
>
> Try it again! I get this error page on just any random save in the
> wiki,
> but after a retry it usually works.

I've never received this error unless there was an actual problem in
effect, such as a full disk.

How normal is it for you to get that error?

Does anyone else get it?

- Karsten
--
Karsten 'quaid' Wade