Request for include python-ethtool-0.8.1

Dan Kenigsberg danken at redhat.com
Tue Jun 25 09:12:36 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 03:51:47AM -0400, Petr Sebek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could you please include python-ethtool-0.8.1 rpm [1] to ovirt-3.3 repositories and to [2]. We need this version of python-ethtool because of this patch [3]. Would be also possible to include libvirt>=1.0.1 to this repositories?
>
> [1] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=5538273
> [2] http://resources.ovirt.org/releases/nightly/rpm/Fedora/18/x86_64/
> [3] http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/11519/

Also, please install this version of python-ethtool on the Fedora slaves
that run vdsm unit tests. Until we do, we'd have unit test failures such
as in
http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/vdsm_unit_tests_gerrit/2984/testReport/junit/netinfoTests/TestNetinfo/testGetIfaceByIP/

AttributeError: 'ethtool.etherinfo' object has no attribute 'get_ipv4_addresses'

Regards,
Dan.