[oVirt Jenkins] ovirt-log-collector_create_rpms - Build # 57 - Failure!

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Tue Jun 25 14:04:16 UTC 2013

Hi all,

----- Original Message -----

It failed only on Fedora 17, and the console output in
http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-log-collector_create_rpms/57/label=fedora17/console
says:
"Building remotely on jenkins.ekohl.nlFATAL: channel is already closed"
Are we still building on Fedora 17? If not, should something in Jenkins be updated?
--
Didi