Testing Node (II)

Alexander Rydekull rydekull at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 11:17:17 UTC 2013

I could be wrong here (im still just an apprentice in the infra-team) but,
the infrastructure is not completely in place.
The decision is to run CentOS 6, and we dont have oVirt packaged for that
yet, so we're waiting on that.

Regarding nested virtualization, this should be doable once we've set up
oVirt, atleast if you trust sources like these:
http://www.ovirt.org/Vdsm_Developers :-)

So, once we've got it set up, I dont see a problem in doing such automated
testing.

/Alexander Rydekull

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 12:05 PM, Fabian Deutsch <fabiand at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I'd still like to setup automated testing Node - as layed out in [0] -
> on the new infrastructure.
> The question is if the new infrastructure is in place, and if nested
> virt. is supported?
>
> Thanks
> fabian
>
> ---