starting to work on installing alterway1 as jenkins master

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Fri Mar 1 21:06:42 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

i was about to do the move, but i see now we have an issue with the f18 slaves.
one can't be accessed (sent separate email) - ec2-184-73-112-192.compute-1.amazonaws.com due to ssh keys
and the 2nd one is only accessible from current master server (amazon vm as well) but not from the alterway server,
might be closed in firewall settings outside the vm?