[JENKINS][ANN] jenkins.ovirt.org new look and infra

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Tue Mar 5 14:38:24 UTC 2013

Great work David & Eyal!

I like it - it's getting towards oVirt integrated already.

Would it be possible to credit AlterWay for their hosting on the page,
please? Either in the page footer, or in the side-bar, would be perfect.

Thanks!
Dave.

On 03/05/2013 09:01 AM, Eyal Edri wrote:
> fyi,
>
> Starting from yesterday (4/3/13) jenkins.ovirt.org [1] has migrated to a new hosting server provided by alterway [2].
> the new server has a new ui look that is similar to ovirt.org and is running on stronger infra then the previous one.
>
> All jobs and configuration have migrated from the old instance,
> but if you're still missing a certain job or permissions please contact infra team at infra at ovirt.org.
>
> I want to thank David caro from the infra team in helping with the migration and einav cohen from the
> ovirt frontend developer community for helping with the new css for jenkins.
>

> [1] http://jenkins.ovirt.org/
> [2] http://www.ovirt.org/Sponsors_and_supporters
>
> Eyal Edri
> oVirt infra team.

Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13