[JENKINS][ANN] jenkins.ovirt.org new look and infra

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Tue Mar 5 14:49:46 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

i think adding a new logo will be simple (updating the css),
adding text might be problematic since it involves changing the inner html of jenkins.

i can try and add the http://www.ovirt.org/images/thumb/c/cd/AlterWay.jpg/150px-AlterWay.jpg image
at the footer of the page. (or we can change the img to be "powered by alterway...")