[JENKINS][ANN] jenkins.ovirt.org new look and infra

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Wed Mar 6 21:43:55 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Itamar Heim" <iheim at redhat.com>

not yet, me & quaid should change the dns 1st (tomorrow)?
and then we can do it.

> do we have more horsepower to start running say engine findbugs on
> gerrit patches?

not really, since we're still using the same ec2 slaves.
(unless we'll run it on the master, but that's not recommended in terms of security)
once we'll have ovirt instance running with vms, i imagine we can.
hopefully we'll have it running soon (either on alterway02 or on the rackspace servers)