[JENKINS][ANN] jenkins.ovirt.org new look and infra

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Mar 7 00:34:49 UTC 2013

On 03/06/2013 01:43 PM, Eyal Edri wrote:

> [...]

If the host thinks it's already jenkins.ovirt.org, then we can just do
the DNS switch "soonest". Do we need to coordinate more closely on
timing? Otherwise I can just file the ticket. (I'll wait for your word
before picking a time.)

>> do we have more horsepower to start running say engine findbugs on
>> gerrit patches?
>
> not really, since we're still using the same ec2 slaves.
> (unless we'll run it on the master, but that's not recommended in terms of security)
> once we'll have ovirt instance running with vms, i imagine we can.
> hopefully we'll have it running soon (either on alterway02 or on the rackspace servers)

I was supposed to be working RackSpace servers today, but I got caught
up in being a bit sick and post-travel. But the plan is to load F18 +
the oVirt all-in-one on rax01.

- Karsten