[RFC] oVirtLive image

Zhou Zheng Sheng zhshzhou at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Mar 8 08:59:24 UTC 2013

Hi all!

I can see the oVirt Live page in oVirt wiki, but it seems the project is
not listed in www.ovirt.org/project/subprojects/ . Is there anyone
adding it? I also can see oVirt Live patches are in Gerrit, and there is
a Jenkins job to build ISO nightly, it's great. However I cannot find
the IRC channel and mail lists for oVirt Live. Does anyone know where to
discuss?

Thanks!