new mailing list request.

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Mar 13 17:51:56 UTC 2013

On 03/13/2013 10:16 AM, Theron Conrey wrote:

Resist the list! Down with new lists! Do all work on arch@ and love it!

Actually, no questions, +1 from me.

The process for an Infra maintainers (or anyone with sudo on
lists.ovirt.org):

http://www.ovirt.org/Creating_and_configuring_mailing_lists

Presuming all +1s on this idea, does anyone else want to learn how or do
this list creation? Otherwise, it's <5 min for me to do it.

Oh, for giggles, shall we open a ticket? That helps us track and
complete the request.

http://fedorahosted.org/ovirt

Infra folks - I'm not really thinking it's our role to approve the
creation of lists, just to do the work. I think Theron's request is an
obvious "yes" so I don't personally feel we need to ask for further
permission.

Where is the optimal place to get project approval on new lists? board@
could be it, but arch@ seems like really the best one. Or should we just
let people file a ticket and we only ask them to go get approval if it's
unclear to us if it's an obvious yes?

- Karsten