please create new repository ovirt-engine-sdk-ruby

Michael Pasternak mpastern at redhat.com
Thu Mar 14 13:44:10 UTC 2013

On 03/14/2013 03:32 PM, Mike Burns wrote:
> On 03/14/2013 03:35 AM, Itamar Heim wrote:
>> On 03/14/2013 08:14 AM, Michael Pasternak wrote:
>>>
>>> thanks.
>>>

>> +1 from me as part of the sdk subproject we have.
>> will give a few days to see if any special comments from others.
>
> Not a nack, but I'm curious if this could all be contained under the sdk repo that already exists.  IOW, have a single sdk srpm the generates ruby, java, python, etc bindings?

this is another alternative, but current sdk repo contains
python bindings, not sure if someone seeking for
the python sources need to get java/ruby/etc, as well.

having single sdk rpm that installs ruby, java, python, etc bindings,
not related to physical bindings repositories i guess,

the question is do we want to have different bindings under same
place, - this is not that common afaik.

Michael Pasternak
RedHat, ENG-Virtualization R&D