alterway2 server ready

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Thu Mar 14 19:12:09 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

ideal installation:
-----------------------
1 installation of ovirt AIO on F18 (so we can run nested vms there) - on alterway/raxs
and all other servers can be added as hosts.

so for e.g. raxs01 will be ovirt engine AIO (engine + host01)
raxs02, alterway02 will be added as hosts to that engine.

but i'm not sure how will hosts over the internet will function (in terms of latency and performance).

so a more practical installation
imo will be 2 AIO instances (one on F18, and on on centos).
we can set up on alterway02 the listed services below, and keep raxs01 for jenkins slaves,
since it's going to run on f18 it's better since we'll need nested vms for jenkins as well.